Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Team Wafflecakes

Recently I started a thread on the Minecraft Forums as I was looking for people to start a team with me. They would help me update my maps and make new awesome maps too! In no time, I had a couple of people applying to be in the team. After a couple of days of interesting conversations, I chose 2 experienced players who will help me in the future!

So, be prepared for some massive updates of some of my older maps, who urgently need an update! First up: Forts under Siege. We will basically completely redo everything, it will look better, the gameplay will be better, basically everything will be better! When I made the map back then, there weren't even command blocks... Now we can improve a lot thanks to these blocks!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment